Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just for the fun of it

Just for the fun of it I have tried my hand AGAIN at fiction, twice in fact.

And just for the heck of it I started this new blog. No my primary blog is still going to be this blogspot one. But try my new one too. This is just an experiment...to find out if wordpress is REALLY better than blogger, considering the number of bloggers making the switch. So far I didn't think so....but lets see.

Whenever I update any of my blogs shall leave the link here.....to avoid any inconvinience to anyone...

Ciao for now....

3 comments:

  1. hey i like the few fragrant flowers title

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi liked reading through your blog thanks for sharing, you have a nice blog .
    Wish you well

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your opinions. Please take a few moments to pen them down...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...